|Virtual symposia fee|
|Non ISHS member||630€|
- pay once and get access to three full featured symposia
- follow one of the 6 life streams at your home or office – you decide
- see all talks and posters even up to 3 month after the event
- connect with friends and colleagues through our (video) chat
- leave a message for your colleagues if they are not online
- live discussions after each presentation
- e-posters with audio comments by the authors
You can take part at all sessions of the three symposia. Please click on the button below to register now:
All fees are quoted in Euro (EUR) and include 19% VAT. The registration fee covers the following
- access to the symposia and the exhibition
- access to on-demand sessions
- access to networking tools
- copy of the symposia proceedings that will be published as a volume of Acta Horticulturae
We decided to maintain the early bird registration fees, which is now a flat-rate for all registrations. Why were we not able to lower the registration fee? The reasons are:
- heightened equity prices of video communications enterprises
- increased consumer prices for cloud platforms for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars
- higher prices for technical support.
The current price for on-line conferencing at least equals the total costs for room charges, presentation technique, printing and on-site services. Delegates will; however, benefit the advantage of no costs for travel, hotel and on-site expenses.
Note on ISHS Membership:
Prior to Registration and Abstract submission steps, please consider to become a member of the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS), to immediately benefit from the ISHS membership advantages, i.e. lower registration fee and waived abstract submission fee. Information about ISHS Membership can be found here: www.ishs.org/members.
Our company handles all personal data according to the laws of the EU-Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG New). For your booking within the 4th Symposium on Horticulture in Europe, the 8th Symposium on Human Health Effects of Fruits and Vegetables, the 5th Humulus Symposium and the Annual Convention of the German Society for Horticultural Science the collecting, saving and processing of your personal data is imperative. This is done solely as a means of the organisation and completion of the event. Your data will only be passed onto a third party, who is directly involved with the running of the symposium and when the organisational procedure makes this necessary (operator). The registration to this symposium is not possible if we do not get this.